Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1 !

I'm going to the movies tomorrow with Louise. Yes, again. But this time to watch something sensational - Breaking Dawn Part 1!
Ever since i read the book (the whole saga in a weekend:o) i've wanted to see it, and i've been wondering ever since, how beautiful Bella would be as a vampire, and how cute Renesmee is going to be! I hate this, cause i know i'll be disappointed. I'm going to write about this tomorrow after i watch it, and i bet you, we will have a BLAST cause im sleeping over at her place after the movie. 


Gaaawd mom im trying to write a good blog post, and i hate to break it to ya, but you're ruining it. Now shes making me walk the dog, do i have to do everything? i cleaned up my sisters mess and emptied the dishwasher, now i have to walk her dog too? fml. whats next, i have to make dinner? or maybe vacuum the house? I know, wash the dirty underwear? Take my sister to kindergarden in the mornings? Get a job? Move into my own apartment? I'm in on the last one! 


Think that's enough for one blogpost, i think waaay to much don't i? 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment